Premier Bull & Bear BlogDelivering Unbiased, Non-political, Vital Economic News & 100% Free Proven Trading Systems & Signals
The Climate Change Debate Is 100% Empirically Resolved – Heres How
Capital Flows We project that over the next month a continued sideways consolidation (yellow) should hold true and peak, before finding a new trend. Captial flows to the US markets are bullish, and away fromt he US markets are predict a temporary bearish...
QUESTION: Livio, The S&P500 did a bullish reversal in February, but the market went below the crash point in early March. At the time, was the monthly a false bullish signal compared to the daily and weekly which were warning crash? Peter ANSWER: Peter, No....
Our President knows precisely how the USA should be run in this global expanding deflationary environment while “enticing” their money to the safety of the US stock market. This is either pure economic brilliance or the President is inspired by God.
Member Comment: Mr. Nespoli, you are Goldstück! Two years ago I moved my investments to hold US Indexes as you recommended. Thankfully, I did so because Germany has not been stable. I am living in Rothenburg and just would like to know should I look at German Stocks...
Bull & Bear Blog Alerts
Delivering Free Non-political Unbiased Market News + Proven Powerful Trade Signals.
- The Climate Change Debate Is Finally 100% Empirically Resolved
- Capital Flows and Current Market Resistance
- Member Question: Monthly & Daily Reversals With Bonus Gains
- European Political Morons, President Trump, & God
- Germany, Staying Liquid, & China
- October Trade Signals, Capital Flows & InsidersPower Newsletter
- Cries Of A Major Crash Go Out The Window Again
- The Stock Markets Next Momentum Move